Special thanks to all the creators out there who share their work with Creative Commons or other open source licenses. Where requested, I have attributed the creators of any shared assets used in this website. If you believe I’ve used your work without proper attribution or permission, I apologize in advance for the misunderstanding, and I assure you my use is not willful infringement. I take special care to obtain proper licensing for all assets on my site. Politely get in touch so I can remove any assets you believe are infringing.
Using My Work
All assets on my website, with the exception of those assets licensed by others, are free to use via an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) license, with the exception of my WordPress theme itself (for which I reserve all rights). In all cases, please credit me and link back to my website.
Below is a list of creators whose work is used in the design/development of this website in an open-source or free-to-use license capacity, with the exception of the WordPress core and its WordPress plugins, which are separately licensed.
- Flaticons, https://www.freepik.com/flaticon
- Enquire by Nick Williams, http://wicky.nillia.ms/enquire.js
- GifPlayer by Rubén Torres, http://rubentd.com/gifplayer/
- ImagesLoaded by David DeSandro, https://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Magnific Popup by Dmitry, Semenov, http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- jQuery MatchHeight by @liabru, http://brm.io/jquery-match-height/
- Stacktable by John Polacek, http://johnpolacek.github.io/stacktable.js/
- jQuery Throttle by “Cowboy” Ben Alman, http://benalman.com/projects/jquery-throttle-debounce-plugin/
- Snowstorm by Scott Schiller, http://schillmania.com/projects/snowstorm/
- Slick Slider by Ken Wheeler, http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- Dense.js by Jukka Svahn, http://dense.rah.pw/
- Fitvids.js by Chris Coyier and Paravel, http://fitvidsjs.com/
- jQuery Backstretch, by Scott Rubin, https://www.jquery-backstretch.com/
- jQuery Validation, by Jörn Zaefferer, Markus Staab, and Brahim Arkni, https://jqueryvalidation.org/
- jQuery StickyKit by Leaf Corcoran, http://leafo.net/sticky-kit/
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy (via http://fontello.com)
- Entypo by Daniel Bruce (via http://fontello.com)
- Typicons by Stephen Hutchings (via http://fontello.com)
- Zocial by Sam Collins (via http://fontello.com)
- Iconic by P.J. Onori (via http://fontello.com)
- Web Symbols by Just Be Nice Studio (via http://fontello.com)
- Photography by Ilya Pavlov on Unsplash
Submit a Copyright Takedown Notice
DQuinn.net is protected by DMCA Safe Harbor laws under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To file a claim of copyright infringement against this website, you must contact Daniel Quinn (designated agent #1028570). A physical mailing address is required to process your claim, and the address will be provided once you make contact.